Jay P. Sheryll, Esq.
In 2017, Jay Sheryll set out to start his own law practice, officially opening the Sheryll Law office in Riverhead, NY. The practice is unique in that Sheryll Law offers more than standard estate planning and elder law services. At Sheryll Law, it’s called “Legacy Planning,” because the goal is to protect clients and their loved ones, in a caring and compassionate way, and ensure their assets remain within their family.
Jay’s past experience includes his roles as Associate Attorney at Lieb at Law, a P.C. in Center Moriches, and a Law Clerk for the General Counsel of Ernst & Young in Manhattan.
As a husband, father of 2, and an Eagle Scout, Jay understands the meaning of family and caring for others, which he brings to his practice through creating trusted relationships with his clients. He's lived in Eastern Long Island for most of his life – growing up in Cutchogue and currently residing in East Quogue – and wants to continue to be a part of the community that raised him.
He has been honored as Super Lawyer – Rising Star in 2018 and 2019, among many other accolades, and serves as a member for multiple boards in his industry and community.
TOURO COLLEGE JACOB D. FUCHSBERG LAW CENTER
Juris Doctor, Summa Cum Laude
ST. JOSEPH’S COLLEGE
B.A., Criminal Justice
Activities & Affiliations
- 2nd Vice President Riverhead Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member of the Long Island Science Center
- Board Member Rotary Club of Riverhead
- Member of the Suffolk County Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, New York State Bar Association and American Bar Association
- Published author in the Suffolk Lawyer and lecturer for continuing legal education courses for the Suffolk Academy of Law
- Member of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- 2019 Long Island Business News Leadership in Law – Solo Practitioner
• New York
Awards & Accolades
We at Sheryll Law, P.C. know that finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.